Tuesday, June 08, 2010
- Name: Alan Levin
I'm involved in all things Internet. I became a computer scientist to assist people to use technology - as a tool to help them achieve more - with less effort. I've dedicated years of volunteer time in building the Internet Society of South Africa and Internet society worldwide.
My company Vanilla provides Internet infrastructure and connectivity for discerning users.
I spend much of my time looking for my keys.
My great grandparents were mostly from Lithuania and had to flee. They chose to come to South Africa where I've lived most of my life. I'm committed to freedom and the pursuit thereof, forever learning and growing to be the best I can be.
I'm a single father with three wonderful children. We live in Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Signing emails with mail on OS X (Snow Leopard)
- Are computer games bad for your kids?
- House to rent for the World Cup - or any big 'attr...
- Block outbound caller ID on Vodacom or MTN
- Eczema in the ear - especially sufferers of plugge...
- Mobile phones on aeroplanes
- Are you Proudly SA?
- The sorting hat
- South Africa - prepaid 3G HSDPA on Vodacom (and MT...
- The top posts over the past year