Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bidorbuy review - VAIO value?

Bidorbuy (the SA version of eBay) has really worked for me. I managed to sell my Palm Vx when it was 2 years old, and my previous Powerbook when it was more than three years old, both for good prices. I've bought a few things too and it works.



Today I listed an old portable Sony VAIO I bought in 2001. At the time it was super and really lightweight, ideal for travelling to ICANN meetings around the world. Anyhow, it's a little old now, although it still works fine and it must have some value for someone. You can check it out and tell me how much you think I'll get? (hint, 7 people guessed what I would get for the Powerbook and all were less than 50% of the final selling price)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan Levin said...

Just amazing that it fetched R1,650 ($250) in the end. Brilliant!

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home