Thursday, December 24, 2020

Lithuanian anti-semitism - new facts are out

Finally there are others getting involved in the importance of facing the facts and that by covering them up in the rewriting of our history, hurts the people who the lies are told about. I've learned in my older age that this is common, governments don't want their people to know certain facts, especially crimes that they commit.  

The Times of Israel are now acknowledging an amazing woman who has effectively martyred hereself and is now seen to be a Russian collaborator, one of the most harmful things to say to a Lithuanian.  Jewish "Nazi hunter" - 'Efraim Zuroff and Ruta Vanagaite chronicle a partnership and budding friendship as they seek to convince her countrymen to face a genocide perpetrated in part by their forebears

I also want to record a comment I received from a Lithuanian, I try to keep in touch with some to understand their mentality. He says:

"Oh G_d! Alan, to be honest you are in the propoganga circle which you like to accept. I do not think I want to continue talking about the Lithaunians killing Jewish. However, I admit that some of Lithaunians shot Jewish at some point that was their choice, so what now??? What that anger will change in your life??? If you look closer every country with the holocaust past killed Jewish including Latvians, Belarusians, Romanians and Ukrainians. 

Ruta Vanagaite, at the same time, she is with Russians and she is one of the people who was removed from the Lithaunian poet’s/writers elite saying that our freedom rebels were killing Jewish, which is a total bullshit.

Now, with all the respect, I do not want to eacalate this further. If you hate Lithaunia and its people so much, nothing will change your mind. Discussion about me helping you to understand or sharing my oppinion with you is a waste of time."

I dare not share the Russian publication lauding her here - I recommend the video if you understand, and here more excepts from the book in Lithuianian "Ours. A Journey with the Enemy"

I have not seen the film they made yet... I do look forward to seeing ti... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home