Monday, August 27, 2007
- Name: Alan Levin
I'm involved in all things Internet. I became a computer scientist to assist people to use technology - as a tool to help them achieve more - with less effort. I've dedicated years of volunteer time in building the Internet Society of South Africa and Internet society worldwide.
My company Vanilla provides Internet infrastructure and connectivity for discerning users.
I spend much of my time looking for my keys.
My great grandparents were mostly from Lithuania and had to flee. They chose to come to South Africa where I've lived most of my life. I'm committed to freedom and the pursuit thereof, forever learning and growing to be the best I can be.
I'm a single father with three wonderful children. We live in Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Traveling (with) 3G HSDPA GPRS - don't roam - get ...
- Don't buy banner ads, especially NOT from Yellow p...
- Nokia E70 review (it's got 3G, wifi and Mac OS X)
- more earmarks
- Baby sleeping with eyes open
- South Africa = Wisconsin
- Israel the victim, or the root of all Evil?
- Wired bookmarks
- Finally, an African Regional At Large Organisation...
- Vista wondering