Saturday, July 22, 2006
- Name: Alan Levin
I'm involved in all things Internet. I became a computer scientist to assist people to use technology - as a tool to help them achieve more - with less effort. I've dedicated years of volunteer time in building the Internet Society of South Africa and Internet society worldwide.
My company Vanilla provides Internet infrastructure and connectivity for discerning users.
I spend much of my time looking for my keys.
My great grandparents were mostly from Lithuania and had to flee. They chose to come to South Africa where I've lived most of my life. I'm committed to freedom and the pursuit thereof, forever learning and growing to be the best I can be.
I'm a single father with three wonderful children. We live in Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Spam from the World Resources Institute
- The South African regulator - ICASA
- Open Standards in SA - know the law
- Bill Gates in Cape Town today
- South African Broadband study, looking at innovati...
- Sponsor Canada Day
- Pondoland must be God's country
- Family holiday in Australia
- khufu's (-2600 to -2480)
- The Egg Man A Symbol of African Unity