Monday, January 23, 2006
- Name: Alan Levin
I'm involved in all things Internet. I became a computer scientist to assist people to use technology - as a tool to help them achieve more - with less effort. I've dedicated years of volunteer time in building the Internet Society of South Africa and Internet society worldwide.
My company Vanilla provides Internet infrastructure and connectivity for discerning users.
I spend much of my time looking for my keys.
My great grandparents were mostly from Lithuania and had to flee. They chose to come to South Africa where I've lived most of my life. I'm committed to freedom and the pursuit thereof, forever learning and growing to be the best I can be.
I'm a single father with three wonderful children. We live in Sea Point, Cape Town.
- khufu's (-2600 to -2480)
- The Egg Man A Symbol of African Unity
- sophisticated spam
- Talking to the Owls
- Sony Ericsson, T610, Firmware upgrade experience, ...
- How to take ownership of a folder protected on an ...
- My ancient faces family photo re-discovered
- AFIX-TF meeting in Cape Town
- orchestrate innovative web services
- Never mind where the .ORG money goes, where's the ...