Friday, January 21, 2005

My ancient faces family photo re-discovered

This is truly an ancient photo of my great great great grandparents. or my grandfathers grandmothers father. Rabbi Berl (Bar Nett) (1825/34 - 28 January 1902) and Mina Feinstein from Panevezys, Lithuania and later Hartford, Connecticut and later New York City. They had four kids. His fathers name was Solomon and mothers name was Rebecca.


The photo was submitted by Paul Fine, whose great grand mother was one of the kids, and sister of my great great grandmother. We've never met or connected before, but he spotted my tree online, and sent me the fuller story.

Amazing story though, I have a copy of this photo that my granny saved for me, but she didn't really know who it was. Besides that it was a relative of Sarah Feinstein, my grandfathers grandmother.
AncientFaces Family Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home