Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sony Ericsson, T610, Firmware upgrade experience, South Africa review

Sony Ericsson, T610, Firmware upgrade experience, South Africa review: "This is just a transciption of my experience - some time ago - to try obtain a firmware upgrade for my sony ericsson T610 in Cape Town. Just in case you think I am not a fan, I assure you that I will never buy another NOKIA because of their manipulation of their software to uniquely require proprietary hardware. I think the T610 and successors will become as common as the old 6110 I used to love." (Ok, this was written a while back, I am posting it here as this blog didn't exist then and my article was never properly indexed, hopefully it will now be).

So, I am also looking into what phone next. The T610 is nearly two years old. Do I go for the blackberry or the sonyericsson 910i. We'll see... I hope that I don't end up back with a Nokia (although I do sometimes curse the poor usability of the T610)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100teens

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home